Jawaban Latihan IIA - Sudah

 Berikut Jawaban Latihan IIA - Sudah:

  1. I have studied English
  2. I have taken my book
  3. I have written a letter to my friend
  4. I have gone to the big shop
  5. I have cleaned the wooden floor
  6. I have met my new friend
  7. They have taken a bath in the swimming pool
  8. We have found our money
  9. They have finished their job/duty
  10. They have waited for us there
  11. Amir has opened the old door
  12. My father has fixed his motorbike
  13. My grandfather has taken a bath in the bathroom
  14. My bird has flown last night
  15. My uncle has watched the movie
  16. I haven't drawn the mountain yet
  17. You have given me a lot of money
  18. They haven't known his name/her name/its name (yet)
  19. We haven't known him/her/it until now
  20. We haven't received the invitation (yet)
  21. Andi hasn't changed his plan (yet)
  22. The man hasn't understood my feeling (yet)
  23. My dog hasn't touched it's food (yet)
  24. Budi hasn't explained the problem
  25. Anita hasn't sold her red car
  26. Have you cleaned the floor?
  27. Have they signed the agreement?
  28. Have we fixed/revised our report?
  29. Have you sent a letter to him/to her?
  30. Have they done interview to him/her?
  31. What have you given to the man/woman?
  32. How many books have you read?
  33. Who have they visited this month?
  34. Who has finished this job?
  35. How many message/advise have you received?