Jawaban Latihan IC Akan - Lanjutan

Jawaban Latihan IC Akan - Lanjutan:

  1. This afternoon, I will go to your house. There, I will borrow some books. I also will play chess with your sister. Then, I will eat rice and fish. I will go home around seven o'clock. I will pick my sister up at the market. At home, I will watch television until nine o'clock. Then I will sleep in my room.

  2. Tomorrow morning I will get up at 05.30 (five thirty). First, I will take a bath at the river. I will buy soap and tooth brush. I will bring towel and my new cloth. After that, I will go to my office. I will drive my new car. At the office, I will read newspaper. My secretary will write a letter. I will send the letter to Jakarta. Around 12:00 (twelve o'clock), I will have lunch. I will buy gado-gado in front of my office. I will leave office at 05.00 PM (five PM).

  3. Next month, I will go to Jakarta. I will meet my friend. I will stay there for ten days. I will stay at Hilton hotel. I will visit Monas, Taman Mini, etc. I will sit for a moment in front of Taman Ismail Marzuki. I will note few things in my diary. I will be back (return) to Bali on Monday. I will not forget Jakarta.

  4. Next year I will finish my study. I will be a teacher. I will study harder. I will improve my English. I will speak English everyday. I will build a house for my wife. I also will teach my son to speak English. I will put my book at home. I will not lock my room. My son will read English book. I will not give them playstation.