Jawaban - Latihan 1B Akan - Lanjutan

Berikut Jawaban - Latihan 1B Akan - Lanjutan:

  1. I can speak English
  2. I can dance Balinese dance
  3. I can eat rice
  4. I can sleep in this room
  5. I can meet you in the office
  6. I should write a letter tomorrow morning
  7. I should read the magazine at home
  8. I should leave Medan on Monday
  9. I should drive the red car
  10. I should prepare my books
  11. You may come next month
  12. You may put your motorbike here
  13. He may/might arrive late
  14. We may/might go to Surabaya next year
  15. They may listen to the news
  16. My brother will not draw a bird
  17. We will not / won't need a manager
  18. The cat can not/can't run fast
  19. Ani won't be a teacher next year
  20. My friend shouldn't go this morning
  21. Will you give me money?
  22. Will they live/stay there?
  23. Can you swim?
  24. Should I read the book now?
  25. May I help your friends?
  26. What will you buy tomorrow morning?
  27. Where can I put this motorbike?
  28. When can you finish this report?
  29. Why should you come to his house?
  30. Who will you meet there?
  31. What time should you get up tomorrow morning?
  32. How will you go to Surabaya?
  33. Which one will you choose?
  34. What will you do?
  35. How much can you bring/take?