Jawaban Latihan Hari 08

Jawaban Latihan Hari 08:

  1. Your cloth is very dirty. Don’t you ever wash it?
  2. I don’t know what your mean is. Can you explain it to me?
  3. Sprite doesn’t contain alcohol / Sprite is not alcoholic. Where can we buy it?
  4. If I were you, I must have sold the old car.
  5. Today, Jakarta will be cloudy, and possible to have rain in some places.
  6. How often / How many times do you drink / have coffee everyday? One or twice.
  7. Why didn’t you come yesterday? I went to the hospital.
  8. Are you satisfied with the performance of our company? Sure / Of course, we get much increase in sales this year.
  9. According to you / For you, what is the most beautiful flower? / what flower is the most beautiful? Orchid or Jasmine.
  10. You should separate personal and company business. I know, but sometimes very difficult.