Jawaban Latihan Hari 07

Jawaban Latihan Hari 07:

  1. Is there a book shop / store in your town? There are two, but the collection is not complete.
  2. Do you like watching television? Sometimes. I prefer reading a book.
  3. You look fresh today.  I just got a promotion in my office.
  4. Where can I get mango around here? You can try in that / the fruit shop.
  5. Can you swim? Not yet, but I’m practicing now.
  6. The teacher is very friendly to anybody / anyone. I like talking to him / her.
  7. Do you smoke? Last time yes, but now no more.
  8. Please put the towel under the sun now. I have washed it.
  9. Just now I heard someone shouting / screaming here. I’m here from five (o’clock), but I don’t hear anything / but I hear nothing.
  10. Toyota is made in Japan. Is Mitsubishi also made there?