Jawaban Latihan IIIA - Sedang

Berikut Jawaban Latihan IIIA - Sedang:

  1. Mother is cooking in the kitchen
  2. Father is reading a newspaper at the terrace
  3. I am cleaning my bedroom
  4. They are preparing their book
  5. I am waiting for a call / a telephone from Iwan
  6. Father is not talking to his friend
  7. Mother is not washing plate in the kitchen
  8. We are not having lunch together
  9. I am not drawing map
  10. I am not taking a bath in the bathroom
  11. Father was solving a problem yesterday, when ...
  12. Iwan was burning rubbish, when ... last week
  13. We were finishing report, when ... this morning
  14. We were listening to the radio, when ... two hours ago
  15. My brother was washing his shirt at the river, when ... last night
  16. I was not making a garden at school, when ... last month
  17. We were not enjoying a long holiday, when ...
  18. I was not waiting you, when ... yesterday
  19. They were not playing badminton, when ... last week
  20. I was not writing my friend's name, when ... last morning
  21. Is Amir watching television?
  22. Are they finishing a new job?
  23. Was Ani taking a book in her room yesterday, when ... ?
  24. Were they sleeping, when ... yesterday?
  25. Were you playing football, when ... last week
  26. What are you doing here?
  27. Where are they waiting for me?
  28. How many are they checking now?
  29. What were they doing when I called yesterday?
  30. Where are they sitting when uncle came yesterday?