Jawaban - Latihan IIB Sudah - Lanjutan

Berikut Jawaban Latihan IIB Sudah - Lanjutan:

  • I have got breakfast at home. Mother has given me fried rice. I also have drunk a glass of milk. Father has fixed his car. My brother has gone to school with his friends. Rini has opened the front door. Today, we will go together to Puncak.

  • We have invited Rina. Iwan also has called his classmates. We haven't told Sita yet. She has sent a letter last week. We haven't replied her email, but we will wait for her at home.

  • Budi has talked to my manager. He will change his schedule for this week. He has sent a letter to Jakarta. Tomorrow, I will check the letter again. Budi will go home late today. He should finish job on time.

  • Father has bought a new house. Next month we will move there. We have bought bed, cupboard, stovem etc. We should tell all our friends, that we will move to a new house.

  • Rita has made a good plan. Next month she will visit her grandmother in Malang. Her grandmother has called her twice. She should prepare it from now. Rita will take her money in the bank. Rita also will buy two big bags. She should put all her goods in the bags.

  • Anton has got a new friend. He will visit him this week. He has told his mother. His mother will allow Anton to go to his friend's house. Anton will take his brother. He will be there for two days. He will go there by motorbike. Now he should study hard. He should be a doctor.

  • My aunt has renovated her house. Tomorrow afternoon she will sell it to someone from Jakarta. She has put an advertisement on the newspaper. She will have a lot of money, but she will not use it. She will save the money in the bank. I will borrow around two million Rupiahs. I will buy a new motorbike. I have told my father. He will also help me. I will go to Bali next Monday.

  • My cat has jumped quickly. It has eaten a big mouser. It will not eat again for one week. It only will drink water. It may take a rest under the bed. I will not look for it. I have forgotten it.