Jawaban - Latihan IA Akan

Berikut Jawaban - Latihan IA Akan

  1. I will study English
  2. I will take my book
  3. I will write a letter
  4. I will go to school
  5. I will clean the floor
  6. I will meet my friend
  7. I will take a bath
  8. I will read a newspaper
  9. I will play football
  10. I will drink water
  11. I will open the door
  12. I will work at home
  13. I will live in Surabaya
  14. I will go to the beach
  15. I will watch television
  16. I will draw fish
  17. I will sing a song
  18. I will eat cake
  19. I will sleep tonight
  20. I will buy candy
  21. I will send the letter
  22. I will wait for my father
  23. I will visit my brother/my sister
  24. I will call my teacher
  25. I will sell my car
  26. I will finish my job
  27. I will listen to the radio
  28. I will be a doctor
  29. I will be in Jakarta next week
  30. I will wash my cloth